What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you provide to us on our site (e.g. when requesting a prescription, requesting an online consultation, making purchases, subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to be kept up to date, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when registering to use our site). This information includes your name (first and last name), address, phone number, e-mail address, financial and credit card information, order details (which will include the names and dosages of the medicines you require) and any other information that you provide us with.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as "cookies". The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process prescription requests, purchases, refunds, exchanges and other transactions.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than three years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we may share your personal information with regulatory bodies and/or agencies, our trusted service providers including but not limited to payment gateway provider, delivery partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies.
How we store your personal data
- Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format.
- Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to request your information to be passed to another pharmacy;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
New Days Pharmacy
60 Wensley Road,
Repeat Prescription Services
Use Our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
We provide access to sterile needles and syringes, and sharps containers for return of used equipment. We also provide condoms, citric acid and swabs, to promote safe injecting practice and reduce transmission of infections by substance misusers.Read More
Every year many hundreds of travellers from the UK catch malaria and in tens of cases it is fatal. Symptoms can start rapidly. The right anti-malaria tablet is essential to prevent infection.Read More
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem that affects half of all men aged between 40 and 70 to some extent. In reality, a significant proportion of men under 40 are also affected by ED. It is the inability to form and maintain an erection sufficient for intercourse. In some cases, there may be underlying causes for ED, but in the majority of cases a simple drug treatment may resolve the problem.Read More
We can provide all the mandatory and short course care training you need to meet the Common Induction Standards or ensure continuous professional development. Our care training courses are delivered in your workplace at a time convenient to you and each course can accommodate up to 15 attendees. Our care training programs meet the requirement of CQC and care courses delivered can be tailored specifically for your organisations needs.Read More
High blood pressure affects one in three adults in the UK. If left untreated it can lead to heart problems, strokes and damage to other vital organs. So it's vital to be aware of the risks and how you can reduce them. Our free, confidential services only takes a few seconds.Read More
Our pharmacies also participate in NHS immunisation each year. For most people, flu is an unpleasant illness, but it's not serious. If you are otherwise healthy, you will usually recover from flu without major complication after a week or two.Read More
At Newdays Pharmacy we have a private consultation room where you can talk with the pharmacist about any health concerns that you may have. We will be able to provide you with quick and accurate advice, to help put your mind at ease.Read More
If you want to help protect yourself against flu this winter, our Winter Flu Jab Service is here to help. Even if you had a flu vaccination last year, you may consider having it again this year to protect yourself against the viruses responsible for causing most cases of flu, including the H1N1 (swine flu) virus.Read More
Also known as the morning after pill, our pharmacists will supply Levonorgestrel when appropriate to clients in line with the requirements of a locally agreed Patient Group Direction (PGD). This service is available to women aged 13 years and over.Read More
The pharmacy will help support independent living in groups of vulnerable people, or those with special needs, who do not fall within the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 criteria.Read More
his service require the pharmacist to supervise the consumption of prescribed medicines at the point of dispensing in the pharmacy, ensuring that the dose has been administered to the patient.Read More
You can make an appointment with our pharmacist to discuss how you are getting on with your regular medicines or talk about any new medications. It will allow you to learn more about your medicines and ask any questions you may have, and if you are having difficulties taking your medicines our pharmacist may be able to assist. Ask for more details on these services.Read More
Newdays Pharmacy, Coley Park Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm Saturday: 9.00am – 1.00pm Sunday Closed Newdays Pharmacy, Twyford Mon to Fri: 9.00am – 6.00pm Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm Sunday Closed Lane End Pharmacy, High Wycombe Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6.30pm Saturday: 8.30am – 1.00pm Sunday Closed Eton Pharmacy, Windsor Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 6.00pm Saturday: 9.00am – 2.00pm Sunday Closed